Flood Damage Restoration


mission hills flood, rain water line denoted by debri on wall.

The term flood or flooded is a term that many people use when their houses or businesses have had a water damage loss. Even though the term “flood” is more widely used when a river overflows and floods homes or land, here in California that is minimal.

If you do happen to have a true flood in your home (water such as rain enters your home from clogged drains, misdirected water, etc), it is possible that your insurance might not cover the damages to your home.

Does Your Insurance Cover Flood Damage Restoration?

If you do want this type of protection, please call your insurance company (StateFarm, Allstate, Farmers, etc.) and ask if they participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). If your home or business has suffered a true flood and yo need flood damage restoration, DryHome can help restore your property.

Please call the Flood Damage Restoration experts for your FREE assessment.