We work with the following insurance providers: ALLIED, ALLSTATE, FARMERS, LIBERTY MUTUAL, MERCURY, SAFECO, STATEFARM and many others.
Not only are we consistently prompt in responding to emergencies, we also help insurance claims move more quickly. Our team of emergency response technicians uses state-of-the-science mitigation technology reducing claims loss expenses. We understand the requirements of insurance companies and understand the value of customer retention.
When we arrive, we provide a fast and accurate assessment, with no obligation to an insurer or customer. And as we monitor the entire process with leading technology, we can provide detailed information, including digital photos and completion data, for insurance requirements whenever you need them. We work with all insurance companies and bill directly, saving you the paperwork. And because we respond 24 hours a day, we often reduce claim costs by 20 percent or more. We are licensed, fully insured and provide continuing education training for both agents and adjusters.
The following is a list of our services that relate to insurance claims.
AGENTS, for detailed information on how we can help YOUR customer retention, please call us at (619) 777-8866
Reasons Insurance Professionals Choose DryHome:
- Personalized approach to property damage emergencies with specialized attention to property owners in their time of need
- Superior customer service ensuring client satisfaction
- 1-2 hour guaranteed emergency response
- Award-winning reputation
- Cutting edge mitigation technology, procedures and processes
- Technicians thoroughly screened, insured and trained in the latest technology and procedures
- Professionals operate under a strict code of ethics
- BBB accredited